DawnRay Cabinet Light
A 2.5-watt, 90 CRI LED puck maintains a cool to the touch LED. The LEDs are rated for 50,000 hours.
These pucks feature a slim 1" design, that can be surface mounted or recessed. Surface mounting is achieved with the included mounting ring (mounting hardware includ- ed), while recessed mounting is achieved with the screw in hole locations, provided on the puck light.
• Includes three LED puck light fixtures, one 24V DC low voltage transformer with wiring hub, one plug-in power cord.
• Surface mounted or recessed
• White Kit, Black and Brushed Nickel Kit (interchangeable) • 24V DC, 0.5A 2.5W, 160 Lumen (3000K or 4000K)
• 90 CRI for high color and high reds, making it great in kitchen applications.
• Tempered glass shield
• LEDs are cool to the touch; will not discolor or overheat • 50,000-hour average rated life per LED
• 1 LED per puck; Light output: 160 lumens
• Run up to 10 pucks from an in-line transformer (24W max.) using a 3-port wiring hub and/or by daisy chaining (maximum distance between two pucks is 52′′)
• Maximum distance from the driver to last puck is 10 m (33′)
• Not for use with dimmer
This LED puck light is available in warm white (3000°K) and nature white (4000°K) color tempera- ture, with a high color 90 CRI chip which provides 160 lumen outputs per puck, 120° beam angle.
• Three LED puck lights with 3 sets of different color (Black and Brushed Nickel) magnetic trim and plates
• One 24V DC low voltage transformers with plug-in power cord.
• Three port wiring hubs • Mounting hardware
• 5 meters wire.
Any two puck lights may be linked together with a maximum distance of 52" (117cm). Up to ten pucks from a 24V DC in-line driver maybe linked in-line (maximum distance from driver to last puck is 10m (33')).